We work with several local independent florists. We can place orders on your behalf or you can speak to our florists directly. There is no additional handling charge if we arrange floral tributes on your behalf.
Our florists will work within your budget and offer their expertise and guidance in order to create beautiful floral tributes for your loved one.
Examples of funeral floristry include:
- Coffin sprays, wreaths, crosses etc. to be placed on the lid of the coffin
- Single stemmed flowers for mourners to place on the lid of the coffin at the crematorium
- Single stemmed flowers for mourners to cast into the grave
- Letter boards E.g.: NAME, DAD, MUM, BROTHER, SISTER etc
- Pedestal arrangements for the service or reception venue
- A ring-style arrangement to decorate the font in Church
- Vased arrangements for the alter in Church
We supply flower cards free of charge enabling you to record any personal messages to your loved one. The flower cards may be returned to you after the funeral so that they may be held as a keepsake.
Floral tributes can be returned to you, placed on a family grave or conveyed to a local care home or hospice after the service has taken place. This is done free of charge. Care homes and our local Hospice will rearrange floral tributes into smaller vased arrangements where they are displayed for the enjoyment of residents and their visitors.
Please see below a list of our florists. We are also happy to work with any florists not listed.